The Yogi Wisdom Spiritual Center exists so that we can awaken to our life's song and sing most harmoniously and compassionately.
Please note that our center is a family oriented center. There will be events that are available for children as well as adults.
Our philosophy - that every moment in life is an opportunity to learn and that learning can take place from anyone at anytime. That all faiths and all people have something valuable to teach us.
1. Everyone is inherently good, worthy, and should be treated with dignity and respect
2. Each of us have the right to sing our life's song while we walk with each other through this lifetime and we accept that this song can be expressed in as many ways as there are people. No one way is the right way. We can discover and live our songs in many ways.
3. All life songs are positive, harmonious, compassionate and non-harming to ourselves and others as well as to animals and all life forms
4. Our lives should be centered on love, peace, understanding, compassion, harmony and right action
5. We practice daily to learn, grow and nurture ourselves so that we may bring this out into the world into our relationships with others and into what we manifest
1. The principle of nonharming
2. Meditation and Prayer
4. Reflective Journaling / also called tarka
6. Compassionate Action or the manifestation of our life's song
In other words, one should strive to find one's life purpose and manifest that purpose in a way that supports one's own life and also the lives of others. While thinking and reflecting is important we must also do something valuable. We must take action. The actions you take to make our world better are of your own choosing. Please also note that your life's purpose may change over time. You may have more than one thing to make manifest.
Our Studies / The Teachings
We accept all faiths and all people and draw on teachings from all religions as well as great works of philosophy and literature for our learning and spiritual development.